England in India
September – October 2020 3 x ODI’s, 3 x T20’s
January – February 2021 5 x Tests
India is an amazing country, with the warmest of welcomes. Within the layers of language, religion and class, the is one thing that binds the population is their fanatical love of cricket!
Join one of our luxury escorted tours to experience everything India has to offer whilst enjoying the camaraderie of like-minded cricket supporters.
The tour kicks off with the ODI/T20s. The Indians LOVE white ball cricket so there will be much excitement at the grounds as India take on the reigning Cricket World Cup champions!
We then return to India after Christmas for the Test series. The cricket pitches of India will present England’s young team with a tough challenge, but one that Joe Root’s men will savour as they continue on their upward trajectory.
As well as sightseeing around the cricket locations, we will be visiting the renowned “Golden Triangle” of the majestic Taj Mahal, the pink city of Jaipur and the historic landmarks of Delhi. There will also be options to extend your stay on the relaxing backwaters of Kerala or the stunning beaches of Goa.
Our luxury tours include:
- Fully escorted by our own professional, friendly Tour Directors from the UK, supported by our local Indian agent
- Hand-picked, luxury 5-star hotels throughout
- All internal flights included in the prices
- Welcome Cocktail Party, Cricket Forum, Farewell Dinner
- Extensive guided sightseeing in each location we visit
- Guaranteed official match tickets and hospitality options at cost price
Read on for some testimonials from our clients that have travelled to India with us:
The tour dates have not yet been announced, but please register your interest by clicking here, and we will send out more information as soon as it is available